Get your PDA on the big screen. Popcorn not included.
Controller gives you the power to view and control your PDA on your desktop or notebook. Easily enter data into your PDA using your keyboard and mouse on your computer. View your PDAs software by projecting your PDA device onto a monitor. Controller is a must have application for all Palm, Pocket PC and Symbian PDA users.
View, control and enter data on your handheld using your desktop screen, keyboard and mouse.
Buy Pocket PC Download - $29.95
Buy Palm Download - $29.95
Buy Symbian Download - $39.95
Prices do not include shipping or taxes, if applicable.
- View and control your PDA from your desktop, using your desktop screen, keyboard
and mouse. Enter data at high speed using your desktop keyboard.
- Connect via Wireless (GPRS or 1xRTT), Wi-Fi (including adhoc), Bluetooth, dial-up
modem, and USB.
- Create recordings suitable for software training or demonstrations.
- View your PDA in a skin. Skins for most Pocket PC, Palm, and Symbian PDAs and phones are available.
- Capture screenshots of your PDA and save them to disk.
- Record of video streams.
- Picture quality control (greyscale to full colour).
- View your PDA’s utilization and system information, from your desktop computer.
- The built-in data compression optimizes screen updates.
- PC side application implemented OS independently in Java.
- Pre-defined and user-added skins for PC application.
- Multiple devices can be connected and used at the same time.
- Support for English, English (UK), French, German, German (Swiss), Portuguese
(Brazil), Spanish (International), Spanish (Latin American), Swedish, Danish, Finnish,
Dutch, Norwegian, and Italian keyboards.
The application is a definite must-have for users who need or desire to control their Windows Mobile device without having to pick up their stylus... its ability to capture screens and videos make it a well suited application for the creation of user help files and training videos, especially in the corporate environment."
System Requirements for Pocket PC devices
- Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP
- ActiveSync 3.x (4.x support for Windows Mobile 5 is coming soon)
System Requirements for Palm devices
- Windows 98 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
- Palm OS Hardware
- OS 4 or OS 5
System Requirements for Symbian devices
- Symbian OS 6.1 and later (Series 60, Series 80, Series 90, UIQ)
- PC-Side: OS with Java support (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X)
Mobile Device Support
Compatible with all Windows CE based devices, including Pocket PC, Handheld, Industrial and custom devices, from companies that include
|CE Device Manufacturers
- Diagnostic Instruments
Palm Treo 600/650
Palm Tungsten C
Palm Tungsten E
Palm Tungsten T
Palm Tungsten T2
Palm Tungsten T3
Palm Tungsten T5
Palm Zire 21
Palm Zire 31
Palm Zire 71
Palm Zire 72
Garmin iQue 3600
|Symbian Device Manufacturers
- Series 60
- Nokia N90
- Nokia 6600
- Nokia 6260
- Nokia 6630
- Nokia 6680
- Nokia 7610
- Nokia 3650
- Nokia 7650
- Nokia N-Gage
- Nokia Sendo X
- Siemens SX 1
- Series 80
- Nokia 9300 Communicator
- Nokia 9500 Communicator
- Series 90
- SonyEricsson P800
- SonyEricsson P900
- SonyEricsson P910i