Laplink V for DOS
Have you ever needed to save your data from an old computer? Laplink V is the answer. With Laplink V for DOS you can bypass the Windows operating system with on a bootable floppy disc and safely move your files to another computer. Reformat, reinstall your software, and rebuild your system while keeping your data intact.
Laplink V for DOS is the smart way to transfer files and directories between older computers.
Buy Download - $49.95
Prices do not include shipping or taxes, if applicable.
Laplink V for DOS does more than data recovery. It provides a file transfer method from DOS based computers, remote access to DOS based computers and the ability to clone and synchronize directories.
- Transfer files or directories from a legacy DOS system to a Windows computer.
- Transfer information from a CDROM to a computer with no CDROM.
- Retrieve data from a machine that will not boot from the hard drive.
- Laplink V will run from a bootable 1.44 floppy disc.
- IBM PC/XT/AT, PS/2 or 100% compatible
- 470K available RAM (520K recommended)
- PC-DOS or MS-DOS 3.1 or higher, or DR DOS 5 or 6
- Windows 3.1 (enhanced mode required for background operation)
- Novell NetWare. 2.2, 3.11, 4.0
- Hayes.-compatible modem
*Note: Laplink V is supported by product documentation only.
Support documentation for Laplink V is located at: http://www.laplink.com/support/LLV.asp