The superhero of synchronization. Cape not included.
In an increasingly mobile world, synchronizing between multiple handhelds and cell phones can be very complicated. PDAsync provides a simple, one-click synchronization of your contacts, calendar, tasks, emails, and notes between your mobile devices and popular applications on your computer.
Synchronize your email, contacts, tasks, calendar, and more!
Buy Download - $49.95
Buy Physical - $59.95
Prices do not include shipping or taxes, if applicable.
Are you eligible for an upgrade? Click here.
You can synchronize multiple mobile devices to a single PC application and synchronize a single mobile device to multiple computers. You can also transfer data from one PC application to another and keep two applications in sync. PDAsync 3 gives one-click access to customizable settings and options.
- Easy Installation - wizard-based installations auto-configures most clients, and offers improved automatic mapping of categories and folders.
- Automatic Port and Device Detection - communication port settings are automatically determined during setup, and the “find My Phone” feature easily configures the product for synching with the attached device.
- Speed - efficiently transfers only updated data to each synchronized component, reducing online and over-the-air time (field vs. record updates). Provides high speed synchronization for most PDA operating systems and Sony Ericsson IrMC phones.
- Product Updates - online product updates continuously accommodate new technology and a broader range of supported devices, applications and services.
Mobile Devices Supported
(software required to use device)
- Pocket PC 2000, 2002, 2003
- Windows Mobile 5 NEW!
- Palm OS 4.x, 5.x
- Sony Ericsson IrMC phones: including R300LX, R300d, R520m, T39m,T60d, T60c, T60LX, T61, T61z, T62u, T65, T68i, T68m, T610, T616, T618, T628, T630, Z600 and Z608 phones
- Treo 650
- Tungsten T5
- Sierra Wireless Voq
- Microsoft Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003
- Lotus Notes R5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0
- Lotus Organizer 5.0, 6.0, 6.1
- ACT! 2000, 5.0, 6.0
Note: Palm Desktop is not supported as a PIM.
Note: Only the standard Palm e-mail client is supported.
Note: IM and Birthday fields are not supported.
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- 486 or higher Pentium-compatible CPU
- 32 MB of RAM
- 20 MB of hard disk space